Raise your voice for the girls of Philadelphia and Camden!
There are many ways to support the work of Sister Cities Girlchoir and help us empower girls from low-income communities to occupy their unique position in creating a better world. Here are a few ways!
That’s What Friends Are For!
- Make a personal donation.
- Forward SCG newsletter to 5 friends.
- Provide names of 1-2 donor prospects.
- Host an in-home reception for 10-20 donor prospects.
- Invite 5 friends to an SCG Concert.
Open Up Your Rolodex!
- Identify and connect SCG with a prospective Foundation/Corporation funder.
- Solicit an auction item for the Spring Silent Auction from your favorite business.
For the Girls
- Volunteer as a teaching assistant or section leader.
- Obtain tickets for the Girlchoir to attend a concert or event in our region.
- Volunteer as an usher.
- Become a concert sponsor.
- Obtain a concert sponsor from your contacts.
- Sell a program ad for the concert printed program.
Let’s Get Physical!
- Lead a Wellness workshop for the girls on an interesting topic of your choice; i.e. goal setting, nutrition, Zumba, leadership, and more!
- Participate on an Wellness Workshop planning sub-committee.
- Write an article for your personal blog about SCG.
- Draft one article or personal story for our newsletter or blog.
- Follow us on Facebook and generate 5 additional follows.
- Follow us on Twitter and generate 10 additional follows.
- Follow us on Pinterest and generate 10 additional follows.
Most Wanted Items
- Provide or seek in-kind goods and services such as gift cards for volunteer recognition, office supplies, printing or postage for the office, food for post-concert events, sheet music or CDS for the singers or even web design, and more!
Raise Your Voice!
- Sing in the Sister Cities Women’s Choir at one of our sites!
For more information or to share your idea with us, contact Alysia Lee, SCG Founder at Alysia@SisterCitiesGirlchoir.org or 909-4SISTER.